Our Sales Process
Our Easy (and Safe) Sales Process
Buying a membership is very easy (and safe) with our easy 5 step process:
- Select the membership you are interested in from our listing of available memberships
- Email or phone us with the membership you have selected and the details that you want on the membership (name or names to be listed on the membership, your address and contact phone number). If you are an existing Worldmark owner and want the new credits added to your current membership then we also just need your current owner number.
- We will arrange for the paperwork to be sent to you – you just sign and return to the documents back to us along with a certified copy of a suitable ID document. As soon as we receive the documents we will submit them to the club.
- The club will process the transfer paperwork and put the membership into your name.
- Once the transfer is approved we will send you an invoice for the membership. When your payment is received the membership will be yours to enjoy – you should be able to make a reservation and start enjoying your ownership immediately.
We guarantee that all memberships we sell are completely free from any debt and the club fees are paid up to the end of the current membership billing period when the purchase is completed.
See the Payment Options page for details on the payment methods we accept and discounts available. Our price is fully inclusive of all transfer fees – there are no hidden costs with Redseason.
DISCLAIMER: At Redseason we do not provide financial advice. If you are considering purchasing a membership you should refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant club. The Worldmark by Wyndham PDS can be downloaded from the Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific website at the following address: http://www.wyndhamvrap.com/pds). You may also like to consider obtaining independent advice before making any decision to buy, sell or hold a WorldMark membership.