Redseason Bonus Benefits
At Redseason we are constantly looking for new ways to help Worldmark and Accor Vacation Club owners get the best possible value for their membership. That is why if you purchase your membership from us (or add more credits to an existing membership) you not only get great value on the purchase price but we also give you access to our “Redseason Bonus Benefits”. Note that although we have only introduced this program recently we are making it available to anyone who has purchased from us at any time. So as long as you have purchased from us at some time you are eligible for the following bonus benefits:
Worldmark to Accor Exchange
If you have a Worldmark membership purchased from Redseason then you can use your Worldmark credits to make bookings in the Accor Vacation Club properties. The rules for this are:
- Bookings can be made up to 10 months in advance (we have limited options for 11 and 12 month bookings – if you are wanting a high demand property such as Twin Waters please contact us 12 months out and if we can we will make the booking for you then to make sure we get it).
- The credit conversion rate is 2.4 Worldmark credits for each AVC point used in the booking. For example a 7 night booking in a 2 bedroom apartment that cost 5000 AVC points would convert to 12000 Worldmark credits.
- There is $75 booking fee per booking. Note that if you book multiple resorts at the same time we treat it as a single booking so you will only pay the fee once.
- Normal AVC booking rules and cancellation rules apply to the bookings.
- You must have enough available credits on your membership to cover the full booking cost OR you can pay for any extra credits required at 10c per credit. You cannot borrow from your next annual allocation for one of these bookings.
- One housekeeping token is also required per resort booking (we can invoice you a cash rate if you do not have any tokens available).
Please Click Here for the full rules of this exchange program and how to request a booking (please read this before you contact us to make a booking!).
Worldmark USA Bookings
Wyndham have recently stopped Worldmark owners who have purchased secondhand credits from using those credits in the Worldmark USA resorts. At Redseason we don’t think this is fair so we are offering the ability for you to make USA bookings using any credits you own with a full 13 month booking window (instead of the 11 month window that Wyndham offers). In order to make a USA booking you just need to email us with the details of the booking you want to make (resort, room size and dates) and we will confirm the booking for you and then transfer the required number of credits to us. As with the Accor bookings you must have enough available credits for the booking as we cannot used borrowed credits. Again we do charge a $75 fee per booking which just covers our costs for moving credits around and our time to make the USA bookings. If you book multiple resorts at the same time we treat it as a single booking and only charge you the fee once.
Discounted Single Use Credits
If you just need extra points for a holiday then you can purchase single use Worldmark credits for 10c each (instead of the up to 19c each that Wyndham charges or our standard price of 12c each).
Discount off Holiday Rentals
From time to time we have extra bookings that we sell of for cash – these are listed on our Holiday Specials page. Customers eligible for the Bonus Benefits will receive a further discount off the standard price (the discount varies but will be shown on that page). We are also happy to make bookings for RBB owners at either club for a cash price subject to availability (so Accor or Worldmark owners can make a cash booking at a Worldmark or Accor resort). You can also book one of these holiday rentals for family or friends at the RBB price.