We offer a number of different payment options - you can pay by:
- Bank transfer or bank deposit direct to our account.
- Credit card payments from VISA or Mastercard
- BPay payment
Do You Offer Discounts?
Our prices are based on payment by credit card once the transfer is complete but we do offer some discounts depending on your payment method. The details are:
- Payment by credit card after transfer is complete = No discount
- Payment by bank transfer or BPay from a cheque/savings account = 2% discount
- Payment by credit card in advance* = 4% discount
- Payment by bank transfer in advance* = 6% discount
* Advance payments: If you wish to pay in advance to take advantage of the additional discounts then we will invoice you when the paperwork is sent to you and you must make your payment within 7 days. Note that advance payment is optional - we are happy for you to make your payment once the transfer is fully completed but you will not be eligble for the extra discount rates.
Do You Offer Finance?
We are currently not able to offer finance on any memberships we sell however we are happy to hold a membership for you for a few days whilst you organise your own financing. Some of the options that you may like to investigate are:
- Arrange a personal loan through your own bank or credit union
- Redraw from a home loan
- Bill to a credit card - note that there are several low interest credit cards available now which have interest rates lower than many personal loans plus you do not have to pay an application fee like you do with a loan. See the Money Manager website for a list of low intersest credit cards that you can compare.
DISCLAIMER: At Redseason we do not provide financial advice. If you are considering purchasing a membership you should refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant club. downloaded from the Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific website at the following address: http://www.wyndhamvrap.com/pds). The Accor PDS can be downloaded from http://www.accorvacationclub.com.au/legals/product-disclosure-statement/. You should also obtain independent advice before making any decision to buy, sell or hold a Worldmark or APVC membership or apply for finance.