Our Sales Process
Our Easy (and Safe) Sales Process
Buying a membership is very easy (and safe) to buy a membership with our easy 5 step process:
- Select the membership you are interested in from our listing of available memberships
- Email or phone us with your details and the membership you have selected
- We will arrange for the paperwork to be sent directly to you - you just sign and return to the Wyndham transfer department for Worldmark memberships or back to us for AVC memberships (and we then forward it on to AVC).
- The club will process the transfer paperwork and put the membership into your name..
- Once the transfer is approved we will send you an invoice for the membership. When your payment is received the membership will be yours to enjoy - you should be able to make a reservation and start enjoying your ownership immediately.
See the Payment Options page for details on the payment methods we accept and discounts available - note that payment is not required until the transfer has been approved by the relevant club unless you opt to take the early payment discount. Our price is fully inclusive of all transfer fees and we typically can complete a transfer in around half the time taken for a private sale due to our special arrangments with the clubs.
DISCLAIMER: At Redseason we do not provide financial advice. If you are considering purchasing a membership you should refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant club. downloaded from the Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific website at the following address: http://www.wyndhamvrap.com/pds). The AVC PDS can be downloaded from http://www.accorvacationclub.com.au/legals/product-disclosure-statement/. You may also like to consider obtaining independent advice before making any decision to buy, sell or hold a Worldmark or AVC membership.